Tactical Equipment: Whether you work outdoors, perform missions outdoors or are a person fond of all kinds of adventures, there is some outdoor tactical equipment that you can not forget. Take note of these essential tactical products, equipment, and equipment!
Far from the classic office work, there are many members of the State Security Forces and Bodies that must carry out missions abroad during their working day or work in rescue teams, in which outdoor outings are constant. However, there are also many people who enjoy the outdoors and know the importance of having a piece of excellent tactical equipment for outdoor, before any unforeseen. Today at Shoke Store we bring you a handy and practical guide so you can be sure of what tactical outdoor gear you can not do without.
Do you know what tactical outdoor equipment you need?
- Tactical backpack: essential! Sometimes it is defined as a military backpack. An excellent tactical pack should not be missing in your tactical equipment for outdoor, because thanks to it you can transport the rest of your military apparatus, adventure or even police material. Before taking your choice, you can check our post on how to choose the tactical backpack you need, but there is something that you should always be clear about: how much tactical equipment you need to transport. Size is necessary when making a decision, and it is still better than not missing because you can carry delicate tactical material that suffers from pressure. Therefore, if you are looking for something comfortable and not very big, you can opt for the Mil-Tec Assault Backpack 20 Liters Od Green, but if you prefer a sizeable tactical backpack, choose the Mochila 5.11 RUSH, 72 models.
- Tactical flashlight: whether you work or do activities during the day, or if you do it at night, it is essential that you always carry a good tactical flashlight with you. Many catalogs the tactical flashlight as a police flashlight, or military flashlight. If your hobby is hunting, it can be a hunting flashlight. You should bear in mind that any activity can be extended and that it gets dark, especially during the winter season. Also, in the open air, there are areas of difficult access before which a little extra light never comes badly. In this case, we recommend the EXPLORER 250 Flashlight for its small size and high power. However, if you are looking for something for the night time, opt for the NIGHTSEARCHER PANTHER HID Focus.
- Knife or tactical knives: a piece of tactical equipment for outdoor needs a multipurpose blade or an excellent tactical knife. At any time you may be forced to cut any object and thanks to this useful tool, you can do it. For example, it is essential for members and security bodies of the State to work on rescue missions and not know the way in which missing persons will be found. In Shoke Shop we recommend the practicality of the Black Leatherman WAVE with nylon sheath, and if you prefer a good tactical knife, the BLACK BEAR Knife 18cm blade with cover can be handy.
- Tactical gloves: depending on the activity is to be performed, we recommend anticorte Level 5 Gloves to protect your hands SHOKE any risk of cutting. As we always tell you, your hands are your primary tool, so it is imperative that you take care of them in detail. That is why any outdoor tactical equipment that boasts must have good tactical gloves that avoid any bruise when maneuvering. When choosing, keep in mind that it is essential that these gloves do not take away much sensitivity of the hands that makes you lose precision. For this, the Shoop neoprene gloves anti-cut level 5 and protection knuckles and reinforcements kevlar, is an excellent option, like Gloves mod. PATROL CRG2 anticorte level 5.
- Tactical boots: and last but not least, you must have good tactical boots inside your tactical equipment for outdoor! Military boots or good police boots are essential. The terrain that is stepped outdoors is often unpredictable, so you have to be prepared for everything: from irregular terrain to flooded areas. In these cases, you must have good tactical boots such as Magnum Boots LYNX 8.0 WP that keep your foot safe, comfortable and dry. Another of your best options are Boots 5.11 Atac.
Any outdoor activity, whether work or leisure, can be dangerous if you do not have the necessary outdoor tactical equipment. Your security is not a game, and it is essential that these five tactical products do not miss any of your activities.