Gas Lawn Mower | Analysis of the Best Gas Grain Cutters : Would you like to have a powerful gas lawn mower that cannot resist eve,n a corner of your garden? We do not doubt that with a gas mower you will become a magnificent gardener and you will be able to show off how beautiful your garden is. Do you want to know more about this type of tool?
The Best Gas Lawnmower
If you are looking for a good quality gas lawnmower and you see the multitude of offers that exist in the market, we have selected the best lawn mowers according to their quality-price so you do not have to spend hours looking for information.
Types of Gas Lawnmower
In the market, there are many types and models of best gas push lawn mowers, but we can mainly differentiate it by its engines and its traction.
According to its engines:
- 2-stroke explosion engines. The 2-stroke engines are much noisier and have a higher consumption of gas, in addition to using a mixture of oil and gas.
- 4-stroke engines. They are more modern and evolved engines that make less noise, consume less and emit less gas into the atmosphere.
According to its traction
- Self-propelled gas mower. They have a traction shaft that is attached to the engine by a belt that transmits the movement to the wheels so you do not have to make an effort to push the mower.
- Gas mowers are NOT self-propelled. In these lawnmowers, the engine only turns the cutting blade, so the effort of pushing the lawnmower through the garden should be done by you.
Advantages of a lawn mower and gas grass
Gas grass mowers are chosen by many users as their priority option. See all the advantages they have!
- More powerful than electric lawn mowers. They can reach 7cv of power, which will help you if the surface you need to cut is very large.
- Greater autonomy. When using gas as fuel, the autonomy of a gas mower far exceeds that of any electric battery mower.
- More comfortable. Having no cables can move much more freely throughout the field, and you can overcome obstacles with greater skill. You will forget the tangles!
- Speed. The working capacity of a lawnmower is greater than that of electric lawn mowers. You can cover more land area in less time.
Some Disadvantages of Gas Lawn Mowers
Gas lawn mowers also have some disadvantages that you should know about.
- Its weight is higher than in electric mowers since its motor and the parts that compose it are made of heavier materials.
- The maintenance must be more thorough than an electric mower. By having an internal combustion engine, periodic oil, spark plug, and filter checks should be made. Also, if you want it to last, you should clean it after each pruning and grease its moving parts.
- Contaminates. When using fossil fuels, they escape into the atmosphere and pollute the environment, in addition to expelling toxic and flammable gases, so you must be careful when handling and storing it.
Tips for buying a gas lawnmower and lawnmower What should you know?
In the market, there are many models with many functions and features that can make your head a mess. So you do not make mistakes when choosing the perfect gas mower for your garden, we give you a series of tips to make the right decision.
The first thing you should keep in mind is the surface of your garden. As a rule, if your garden exceeds 500 m², you should think about buying a self-propelled gas model. If on the other hand, it does not exceed 500 m² with an electric one, you will have more than enough.
Another fundamental aspect is its blades and the width of cut. The greater the width of the cut, the sooner you will finish cutting the lawn, and you can relax on your sofa.
Finally, you must ask yourself where you are going to store your lawnmower since when containing gas inside you should keep it in a safe and ventilated place.
The gases that expel gas are very toxic, and if you spend a long time in contact with these gases in an area without ventilation, you can suffer from poisoning.
Use and maintenance advice
For the maintenance of a gas lawn mower, you should know that they normally use 4-stroke engines, so their maintenance is very similar to that of a motorcycle or a small kart.
Basically, you should keep in mind the following aspects to correctly carry out the maintenance of your gas lawnmower:
- The regular change of oil every 25 hours of use or once a year or more.
- Clean the air filter when you notice that it is dirty.
- Sharpen the blades when you see notches and notice the blunt or damaged edge.
- In periods of hibernation where you are not going to give much use to the mower, we recommend that you empty the fuel tank before storing it.
- If you notice that it does not start at the first or the operation at idle is not normal, it may be due to the condition of the spark plug. Check it and change it if necessary, it’s a cheap piece that can make your lawnmower work much better.
- Thoroughly clean the mower after each use to extend its life as much as possible and avoid problems of rust or deterioration.
If you follow these easy tips, you will lengthen the life of your mower and you can use and enjoy it for many years.