Fishing Tips and Tricks: Everything in this life is to evolve, to move forward, to improve our skills and abilities and to be a little more efficient each day. Well in this, our wonderful world of fishing was not going to be less.
Fishing Tips and Tricks
That’s why we have special interest in offering you (yes, to you that you read us) the best fishing tips and recommendations to improve your fishing capacities. In the world of sport fishing and diving there is no secret or public formula, to become the best fisherman on the coast, it is more of a dedication that is acquiring form and improving its technique over time.
15 Best Fishing Tips and Tricks
And nobody is born fishing friends … Of course, by nature there are fishermen more avid than others, some are listed as fishing experts. We can not reveal the trick of the almond tree because today, we have not found it either, there are thousands of fishing tips and each fisherman will have his favorite.
Because it does not matter if you are expert or experimental fisherman, if you like scuba diving or you prefer sport fishing … There they go, for all fishermen who read us, 15 fishing tips to improve your days of fishing :
- Do not close only one fishing technique: we all always have preferences when choosing the fishing modality to practice but if you only practice one you will not evolve and learn new things. Try rivers, reservoirs, boats, banks … Little by little your mind will be opened as an all-terrain fisherman.
- Do not venture and know your limits: especially when diving for freediving diving. Fishing involves many risks that you have to know and avoid.
- Respect the measures of responsible fishing and the environment : this way you will never fall into trouble because of illegalities and you will collaborate in the care of your environment and aquatic ecology.
- Be constant and never give up: as in all sports you have to be constant to gain experience and train as a professional fisherman.
- Take care of the presentation of your baits and hooks: you have to offer the fish an attractive snack so that your craving for food makes you bite on our hook. Many times you will notice how changing the bait you will achieve many more catches with the same conditions.
- Always try to go fishing with friends: being accompanied will liven up your fishing days and, most importantly, it will give you an important sense of security knowing that, in case of emergency, you will always have the help of someone.
- Use good fishing materials: well your results will be better, little by little you can go making your professional fishing team, in any sport when you specialize more you realize that the material to use and its quality affects a lot in the final result .
- Wanting to learn and willing to teach: we all started from scratch, but some of us have more basic knowledge than others, knowledge and experiences that we have to share with our community of friends and acquaintances of fishing. Surely you will also learn many tricks you did not know before, never stop learning fisherman friend, we can all continue learning.
- Big dose of patience: the gift of patience is particularly relevant in fishing activities, as it is normal to spend 2 or 3 hours waiting to get a miserable catch, or wait for hours for a buoy to sink, … Even worse, sometimes you will invest long fishing days without obtaining any results. Friend, do not despair, patience is a gift that you have to cultivate from the first moment you grab a fishing rod, and really at the end who follows it gets it !.
- Commitment to the environment: be responsible for the returns you make, keep in mind the minimum measures allowed for captures. Never, never fish species in danger of extinction or that their quantity is on the verge of entering in danger of extinction. Respect the environment in which you establish your fishing days and take care of it as if it were your own home.
- Be a good observer: be precise in time and form and look for that exact moment in which a fish stings in your bait, think about the best place to fish, as well as the day, the time, … Like with your fishing materials , you do not need to spend thousands of euros on it, but you do choose the one that is most suitable for your activity.
- Adapt your lures : do not settle with anyone, dock those that really cheat the fish and select them depending on the species and season in which you go fishing, listen to the experiences of your companions and try to use your favorite lures.
- Take fishing as a sport, a hobby: This advice is something more subjective and each fisherman will interpret it in a way. Our recommendation is that you enjoy first of all because fishing reports great difficult moments to forget, something that will not be 100% if you are only obsessed with fishing more and more. Relax and enjoy the fishing that the bites will arrive alone.
- Go fishing whenever you can and you want: one thing is to take into account the weather and another thing is to let them affect your days and stop going fishing. Instead of staying at home lamenting for the bad weather, go outside (as long as it does not involve a real movie) and fight against the wind and the tide …. What does not kill you, makes you stronger and, in this case, you will improve your technique as a fisherman.
- Do not believe everything they tell about the catches: everyone has their own method and the results, obviously, will not be the same. There are many factors that come into play, we know that comparisons are odious … Better leave them aside
Can you think of some fishing tips to highlight to be a good fisherman?